Majority of lower back pains commenced from people who tend to abuse their bodies that resulted to severe muscle strain and injuries on ligaments, discs and any muscles that are known to support the spine. Incessant use of muscles would result to disproportion of the spinal column structure that would lead to relentless stress in the muscles and bones, making lower back likely to experience extreme pain.
Most patients that have long suffered lower back pain has commenced on simple leg pains. Hence, those people who currently have difficulty moving due to leg pains are likely to suffer lower back pains due to immobility and extreme efforts to do tasks.
Various causes of lower back pains are related in every way. lower back pains would result to other complications and so are other ailments.
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
The following are the common causes of lower back pain. People who are currently experiencing these conditions are advised to seek medical attention as soon as possible so not to worsen their condition and obtain more painful and difficult diseases.
- Abused, overworked and injury in muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Extreme weight and pressure on the spinal canal’s nerve roots.
- The protrusion of a tissue, structure, or any part of the disc due to constant movement, impulsive weight pressure and tremor, makes nerve roots to compress that result to extreme lower back pain.
- Joint degeneration or Osteoarthritis enhances back pains. This ailment is usually develops on old people. Osteoarthritis may lead to severe ailments on hips and limp as well that contributes to lower back pains.
- Compression rupture may lead to intense back pains. This ailment is normally present on women suffering postmenopausal periods with osteoporosis and in those individual that have had prolonged use of corticosteroid drugs. Compression ruptures aggravates people conditions as simple tasks or force will stress the spine readily and easily.
- Spinal deformities, including curvature problems such as severe scoliosis or kyphosis and other various spinal defects also contributes to intense lower back pains.
- Thinning or reduction of the spinal duct or commonly known as spinal stenosis.
- Joint inflammations, rheumatism and arthritis affect the spinal column.
- Spinal infections caused by bacteria due to surgical procedures, drugs and other treatments. This condition would lead to major injuries and permanent immobility.
- Vehicular accidents or in any event that constitutes falling, slipping and crash that have had damaged the spinal column.
Rare Causes of Lower Back Pains
The following causes have less chances of contributing to lower back pains. Though they rarely lead to back pains, patients are highly advised to consider all causes and effects as pain may arise on any parts of the body.
- Cancer or Tumor in spinal column may lead to lower back pains.
- Back pain that arise due to back surgery procedures may be present on the eve of the patient’s recovery and reduces gradually in the process of recuperation and aid of drug prescriptions.
- People with atypical or abnormal bone development that affects the pelvis, chest, skull, legs and the spine condition rarely suffers from lower back pains. Lower back pains may be enhanced when patient choose to immobilize their usual activities to adapt with his or her condition.
People should take chance in considering all of lower back pain causes in order not to worsen their current ailments. Everyone must take chance in considering all factors that contributes to lower back pains and other diseases so not to endure more suffering and to live longer.
Symbol Pedic Mattress, The Best Orthopedic Mattress You Will Have
Presently, the market is loaded with plethora of brands selling memory foam mattresses that claim to offer the best comfort and support at an affordable price. The technology used to manufacture orthopedic mattresses is very innovative and has surpassed the regular spring coil mattresses in offering ultimate comfort, which normally comes with a big price tag. The Symbol ® Pedic mattress from Symbol Mattress is a revolution in the industry and an attempt by the company to make this line of technological embedded mattresses affordable to everyone.
The Symbol ® Pedic mattress features visco-memory foam, which can range in thickness between 1 inch and 3 inches. The memory foam is toward the top of the mattress and is used for its ability to conform to the body and reduce the tension on pressure points that often cause tossing and turning interrupting sleep. Underneath this visco-foam layer rests 5-inches of a premium long life foam core, which is made up of a different kinds of foam. Its primary function is to hold the mattress together. The mattress also features a high profile wooden foundation and terry cloth cover.
Today, one can find numerous mattresses of different types, but not one can compete with the Symbol ® Pedic that offers many styles and models ranging from firm to plush to pillow top. The Symbol ® Company brings to you their innovative hybrid mattresses designed with multiple types of foam layers, and unique innerspring core. They have made a success of merging the best of both the memory foam and the spring coil mattresses together at a much more affordable price.
Because the company is manufacturing every mattress part and assembling everything by themselves, they are able to optimize the prices for their mattresses. The Symbol ® mattress makers understand that how well a person sleeps has profound implications on every facet of their life. Considering such facts they have come up with Symbol ® Pedic line of mattress that enhance the sleep experience and is also affordable to the masses.
The space age Symbol ® Pedic mattress cushions and cradles like no other bed and offers unbeatable quality at unbeatable price. It is designed to reduce tossing and turning and never needs flipping. This amazing mattress maximizes restful and invigorating sleep to keep you fresh throughout the day. Above all it features a 10-year non-prorated manufacturer’s warranty. If you are considering a new mattress this make sure to check out this symbol mattress, you won’t be disappointed.
Thanks to: best mattress for back pain 2016